This web site is operated by Equine Podiatry Supplies (“we”, “us” or “our”). All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. If you order goods after we have published the changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
We will confirm acceptance of your order. This will occur either by message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the email address you have provided to us. We may do both, in which case the acceptance will occur on whichever arrives sooner of the web message and the email. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Pricing and availability
The price of the goods will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order (usually by clicking the “checkout” button) subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. The price of the goods does not include a charge for delivery. If you subsequently amend your order, the prices charged will be those applicable to the amended item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered. All prices are in pounds sterling including the relevant taxes for the UK where applicable. Any customs or import duties due when your order reaches its destination country are your responsibility.
We have the right to make alterations to the prices in the following circumstances:
- on extremely rare occasions, the cost of the product may have increased but not updated on the website, taxes may have not been included in the price, or they may have changed. We will inform you immediately and before dispatch if this is the case to ensure you still wish to purchase, but at the revised cost;
- we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for goods if it has been listed at the incorrect price due to a typographical error, or the price from our suppliers, tax or duty office was incorrect when our price was published. If you have already been charged we will immediately refund you the total amount you have paid (including any delivery charges);
- all products and services offered for sale on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Pictures used are for illustration only and although we endeavour to be as accurate as possible, may differ slightly from the actual product supplied. If goods cannot be supplied for any reason we will contact you and you will not be charged for the items ordered. If payment has already been taken, you will be refunded for the cost (and any postage charges if applicable) immediately;
- although we endeavour to hold stock of all the items advertised for sale on our site this cannot be guaranteed so that by acknowledging receipt of your order we are not creating a binding contract to supply what you have ordered but which we do not have in stock. The content of the site is managed and therefore any products that are out of stock should be highlighted.
- if we are out of stock of your chosen item we will inform you of an estimated delivery date (subject to availability);
- some items may be shipped direct to you from our supplier in order for you to receive your chosen items as quickly as possible. This means that you may receive your order in separate parts, but will not incur any additional carriage charges.
We cannot be held responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
Payment is taken at the time of order through a secure server by debit or credit card. Please do not e-mail your card details to us, we cannot be held responsible for security if you supply your details in this way.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listings should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over their availability.
We hope you enjoy using our website, but please note that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur during or because of the use of this website.
We will always try to give you helpful and totally honest advice, but the decision to purchase an item ultimately lies with the customer and we cannot accept responsibility for the success or otherwise of any particular product in any particular application, and no credit will be issued should you advise us that use of a particular product purchased has not accomplished the desired effect on a horse.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 24 hours. Wherever possible, orders received before 8.00am will be dispatched the same day. Normal postal lead times are: UK destinations 1-3 days, Europe 3-7 days, all other areas worldwide 5-10 days, but please allow up to 21 days for delivery. We will always do our best to inform you about any delay.
Returns and exchanges
We believe you will be delighted with your purchases but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item. You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. This applies to all our products. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
We will accept returns and give refunds (minus the cost of sending the items to you) where the product has not been opened or damaged. Shipping costs in this case will normally be at your expense, and we can only credit you on safe receipt of the goods into our hands.
For the return of boots specifically, you are welcome to return boots for a refund (which will be minus the cost of sending the items to you) as long as they are restored to us in the same condition as we sent them. Boots that are tried without care and are returned with any marks or dirt on unfortunately cannot be refunded (this does not effect your statutory rights).
We are happy to accept export orders.
Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country will be the customers responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Goods damaged in transit
When you sign for your delivery from the carrier, you must check you are receiving the correct number of parcels your are signing for, and ensure that you make a note if there appears to be any damage to any of the parcels, on the consignment note. Please make sure you open your parcel immediately and carefully check the contents, as you must inform us within three working days of delivery of any damaged or incorrectly sent goods, (Please quote your order number in al correspondence).
Goods lost in transit
We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within five working days from the expected delivery date (this is taken to be 2-3 working days from the advised date of despatch for standard delivery, 1-2 working days for special delivery option).
Warranty and Liability
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
In addition that outlined above we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.