- Item Weight: 3.56 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 45.7 x 40.6 x 40.6 cm
- Colour: Black
- Size: Standard Horse
- Quantity: 1
- A Hoof Stand for Horses, Horse-Owners, Farriers, Trimmers, Grooms, and Vets.
- Adds comfort for the horse and less stress on the human body.
- Made from a light weight, extremely durable high-tech composite. Hexagon “roll stop” base with a non-slip post and cradle.
- Simple and effective to use. The perfect gift to any horse-owner or equine professional. Aids in hoof care applications such as hoof boots, horseshoes, hoof trimming, horseshoe studs, hoof ointments, and more.
Have you ever wanted a single-unit, post and cradle hoof stand? One unit that makes it easy to work on both the top and bottom of the hoof without stopping to swap out parts or to another stand?
For situations where changing to a different stand or swapping out the post and cradle isn’t practical in hoof care, the PostCradle was designed to hold a hoof on the post end with minimal to no cradle interference, and the cradle supports the horse’s hoof when you are working on the surface side of the hoof.
The PostCradle is built with a durable, inner foundation with supportive thick rubber coating to absorb shock and assist grip. The Blacksmith base is a heavy-duty black composite base. It was built for stability, workability and is light weight. The support wings provide optimal stability, and the hexagon shape insures that it will not “roll-a-way” if tipped over.