- Rehabilitation due to hoof sensibility or medical treatment etc
- All types of hoofs
The Recovery boot is designed to protect the foot during rehabilitation and transport. The upper part is a waterproof elastic neoprene material with a waterproof zipper in the front. This makes sure that you can control the environment of the hoof during rehab. The waterproof upper also allows the vet to add medicine or other fluids to the hoof, without it being contaminated. Elastic strap together with a unique heel design enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels.
The sole of the boot is soft enabling the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
Recovery boots are ideal for your horse in a rehabilitation period or when suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses, medical treatment etc.
The boot is easy to put on with a one strap design to fasten. This makes it an ideal shoe for transportation. The shoe is soft and higher than normal shoes, which protects the whole hoof, and not just the lower part.
Sold in pairs.
Easy to use:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, put the shoe on the hoof.
- Elastic neoprene with zipper and elastic strap to tightened.
- Easy to take off.
- The elastic upper part makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form and angles.
- This model is recommended for rehabilitation and transport
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The engineered flexible and elastic recovery shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- Optimal break over.
- The upper part is a waterproof elastic neoprene material. Waterproof zipper and elastic strap together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the hoof.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- The unique tread design provides you with excellent grip. The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
- Sole thickness 10mm – 14mm depending on size.
- Thread element thickness 5mm – 7mm depending on size.
- Drainage holes each side of the sole.
- Locking mechanism is waterproof zipper and elastic strap.
- Available in regular style from size 7 – 16.