The Equine Fusion All-Terrain hoof boot is the latest offering on the hoof boot market from Equine Fusion and sits alongside the Ultimate in their range.
The All-Terrain has a thicker sole, providing excellent protection, a new sole pattern for greater grip on all surfaces, and an optimal breakover design, but with the Ultimate upper.
The All-Terrain hoof boots are sold as single boots as, with their unique new ‘Ultimate’ locking system, they are not made as a right-hand and a left-hand.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE ALL TERRAIN:
- EASY TO PUT ON IN SECONDS WITH NEW PATENTED VELCRO LOCKING SYSTEM
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER- FLEXIBLE,STRONG,LIGHTWEIGHT,WATERPROOF
- SOFT TOP TO BACK OF BOOT ELIMINATES CHAFING AND ALLOWS FREEDOM FOR THE PASTERN TO DROP AND FLEX
- CLOSER FIT TO HOOF, FITS HINDS/NARROW HOOVES BETTER THAN OTHER HOOFBOOTS
- ENCOURAGES HEEL EXPANSION
- AIDS HEEL-FIRST LANDING (IMPORTANT FOR ALIGNMENT OF THE PASTERN BONES)
- HELPS NATURAL BREAKOVER.
Jogging boots are virtually unique amongst hoof boots in that they offer performance as close as possible to the equine hoof, allowing movement on a three-way axis.
They are extremely flexible unlike some hoof boots which have a rigid and thick sole separating the hoof from the ground. Jogging boots conform to the ground and to the hoof. This flexibility aids the natural hoof mechanism enabling the horse to feel the ground and achieve frog pressure.
Jogging boots allow the horse be as close to barefoot as possible whilst also providing added protection, shock absorption and comfort. The flexibility of the Jogging boot is the key to comfortable and natural movement. This in turn strengthens the hoof as the hoof is allowed to perform as nature intended.
Equine Fusion Sizing