Please be aware that the Easyboot Glove fit is critical and we advise use of the Fit Kit to make sure that you get correct sizing. The boots are not covered by any warranty if any issues arise from incorrect fit.
The revolutionary new Easyboot Glove is the very latest in form-fitting technology in hoof boots for barefoot horses. The glove is a very precisely fitting hoof boot that offers a seamless fit and hugs the hoof. The glove hoof boot responds like a natural foot and is flexible and tough, giving the horse added traction and protection to the sole while allowing a free stride and breakover. The easyboot glove provides protection without stifling mobility, just like a glove on a riders hand. The easyboot glove hoof boot stretches over the hoof and clings to the wall like a second skin which helps to prevent debris from entering even in sandy or muddy conditions. The glove is unique in having no external fixings to come undone or get clogged up with grass and mud. This easycare boot is sold individually and in 1/2 sizes with two fit options, the Standard and the Wide. It is very important for this boot to fit precisely, so will not fit every hoof shape and size hoof. Comfort pads are advised for use in any hoof boot for the most natural and beneficial experience for your horse. For general use a 6mm medium comfort pad is recommended for glove hoof boots, simply place the hoof boot on the pad, draw around and cut out.
Please note: We advise checking all nuts/screws are tight (particularly the gaiters) before first use and periodically to prevent the inconvenience of a lost screw or nut whilst out riding!
|Size||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Glove hoof boot key points:
- Constructed from: Durable urethane, with a neoprene based gaiter
- Fastening type: Velcro style gaiter fastening, no other fixings to worry about
- Ease of use: Average ease to fit
- Level of work: Ideal for barefoot horses, particularly endurance or those covering a lot of miles as the boot fits below the hairline and offers a form fitting and seamless fit
- The easyboot glove suits: Slightly longer than wide hooves. A precise fit is paramount to their success, and 1/2 sizes are available. This boot will probably not fit your horses foot unless both measurements fit within one size category, but is probably the most ideal boot available for those that it does fit and would be suitable for doing anything a horse would normally do when shod
- Number of boots supplied: 1
- Box contains: One easyboot glove boot with fitted gaiter, fitting instructions and guarantee card
- Pads are advised for use in any hoof boot for the most natural and beneficial experience for your horse. For general use a 6mm medium comfort pad is recommended for glove hoof boots.