The NEW upgraded Trek Pro provides an exceptional, fully moulded upper. This modern, sleek, streamlined design has features, unlike any other hoof boot. Trek Pro’s refined appearance sets your horse apart from the herd. But don’t be fooled by its elegant appearance, the upgraded Trek Pro Hoof Boot stands up to the most rugged terrain.
Moulded recesses hold the inset D-ring webbing and stitch channels, minimising wear and tear. Exclusive to Cavallo, the Pro Mesh upper material is breathable, flexible, and lightweight, while delivering high abrasion and moisture resistance.
The World’s Most Trusted Hoof Boot with the Best Hoof Boot Warranty keeps getting even better! Update your best friend’s hoof boot gear and step out on the trails in style!
Trek Pro Features Include:
- Superior Trek quality with a sleek, streamlined style
- Minimal profile, classic, professional look
- Fully moulded upper
- Moulded recesses hold inset D-Rings, minimizing wear & tear
- Breathable, flexible & lightweight
- Fully adjustable upper to accommodate lighter and heavier-boned horses alike
- High abrasion & moisture resistance
- Exclusive Cavallo moisture drainage system – moisture, mud and debris flow right through
- Easy to size and fit
- Easy on, easy to secure & fasten, easy to remove
- Lightweight Pro-Mesh TPU Uppers
What is the Difference Between Trek Pro and the Trek You’ve Always Known & Loved?
Trek Pro is Made on Regular Sole in Sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4 Only:
Trek Pro is available in sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4 on the Cavallo Regular (rounder) hoof boot sole. Its Regular sole is perfect for horses whose hoof length and width measurements are fairly equal.