Meet the new Cavallo Hoof Boot Cushion Pad
Cavallo Cushion Pads are made of specially formulated microcellular foam compound that absorbs shock and concussion – so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to. Ideal for use during hoof therapy/rehabilitation including Laminitis, abscess, injuries, punctures, sole bruising, contracted heels, and more. Cushion Pads also provide extra comfort during all activities. or during driving and cart-pulling activities, equine-assisted therapy, trailering/transportation, extra traction on indoor floors, turnout, trails, and more!
Cushion Pad Features:
- Removable insole for extra cushion and comfort
- Fits all Cavallo Styles in both Regular and Slim soles.
- Absorbs shock and concussion – so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to!
- Can be added to Hoof Boots to tighten boot fit
- Ideal for use to give extra comfort and stimulate blood circulation during hoof therapy/rehabilitation, Laminitis, hoof injury, during turnout, transport or on trails
- 5mm/10mm thickness. Made of a specially formulated Microcellular foam compound (weight 9 grams per pad ) SOLD IN PAIRS