This boot is sold in singles – order two for a pair.
Built with the same durability and quality offered by the rest of the Cavallo range of hoof boots.
Key features include:
- Pull tab for “easy on”
- Soft foam collar
- Supple and flexible around the heel bulb area
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable velcro closure system
- Reflective safety logos
- Abrasion resistant and tear proof
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage to allow water to drain out and for air circulation
- Easy to care for – simply shake, brush or hose off after use
- Fits left or right hoof
The Big Foot Boot (BFB) is produced on the Cavallo Regular Sole, with equal length and width. BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width is more than 12mm (1⁄2 inch) narrower than the length, or if the hoof is more than 6mm (1⁄4 inch) wider than the length.
|SIZE||WIDTH (MM)||LENGTH (MM)|